- Uses 3D NAND technology not only for higher capacities (up to 2TB) than the previous generation WD Blue SSDs, but also to help reduce cell-to-cell interference for enhanced reliability.
- Offering improved endurance, a WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD features an active power draw up to 25% lower2 than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs
- For high-end computing applications like gaming, HD media playback, or creative software
- An SSD is designed with no moving parts to help protect against data loss if it is accidentally bumped or dropped
- Monitor your drive’s available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis True Image WD Edition software
- Sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s.An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mea
For More Information Click Here